When making a decision to partner with an organisation you have no history with, you face a real dilemma.
When choosing to trust a new partner to manage your IT Assets and Confidential Data, you face an even bigger dilemma.
How do you know you’re making the right decision? What criteria, industry guidance or performance measures do you work from, to ensure your decision is solid?
EOL IT Services Ltd has operated in the market place you’re planning to engage with, since 1996. With any business sector, change management is always driven by quality and legislation change, alongside security compliance.
EOL IT Services have continually evolved throughout their history, driven by change and striving for their own on-going excellence in all they do and deliver.
Laura Cooper – Head of Marketing
- How will you measure your expectations of a future partner in this sector?
- How will you measure EOL and grade such important points and criteria?
Let’s make it even easier for you.
- EOL were created in 1996 to deliver and build an IT Asset Disposal Service. It wasn’t added to our portfolio as an afterthought.
- EOL are the highest accredited and one of the most experienced and respected ITAD’s in the UK.
- EOL’s Accreditations go beyond the normal standards now expected. Our investment is on-going, with both quality and compliance conformance.
- EOL’s commitment to data security is complimented and supported by using their own logistics and operational staff with all staff DBS checked (Disclosure and Barring Service) and Police vetted plus Credit Checked in line with BS 7858 standard
- EOL have their own fleet of vehicles which are GPS tracked.
- EOL strive to offer a Cost Neutral solution to clients with a healthy residual value return on retired IT Inventory.
- EOL offer UK and European support for their IT Disposal Services and IT Projects.
These are just a few of the many reasons why choosing EOL as your IT Asset Disposal partner is a solid decision.