Leading the way as the most accredited ITAD in the UK
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements. We endeavour to operate a zero landfill policy and our aim is to reuse 90% of all IT equipment collected, the remaining 10% goes to our waste management partners for further refinement.
As our service and reputation grows we continue to strive to provide our clients with EOL’s ongoing commitment of trust, security, quality and confidentiality.
“We offer the highest accreditations possible, so you know that your data is in safe hands..”
For full details of our standards, certifications and accreditations, please click to view our information pack below
EOL IT Services are certified by ADISA, the Asset Disposal and Information Security Alliance.The primary ADISA objective is to highlight the IT security risk with the asset disposal process and to work with all parties to help improve service quality, raise professionalism and promote re-use within the IT disposal channel.
EOL IT Services are an ISO 27001 registered firm.EOL ensure our Information Security systems are under explicit management control.
EOL IT Services Ltd have been assessed by and met the CPNI standard for secure onsite destruction services of sensitive data bearing media and have been included in the CPNI’s Catalogue of Security Equipment.
NAID-Europe is a standing committee of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), an international association of companies offering data destruction services, uniting to promote the secure disposition of discarded information by emphasising the highest standards and ethics.
The Cyber Essentials scheme has been developed by Government and industry to fulfil two functions. It provides a clear statement of the basic controls all organisations should implement to mitigate the risk from common internet based threats,within the context of the Government’s 10 Steps to Cyber Security. And through the Assurance Framework it offers a mechanism for organisations to demonstrate to customers, investors, insurers and others that they have taken these essential precautions.
EOL utilise Blancco software for data erasure which is NCSC (previously CESG) approved. The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) is the UK’s authority on cyber security and are a part of GCHQ.
EOL IT Services are an OHSAS 45001 registered firm. EOL ensure the health and safety of their employees are paramount at all times.
EOL IT Services are an ISO 14001 registered firm. EOL ensure we minimise harmful effects on the environment caused by our activities and achieve continual improvement of our environmental performance.
EOL IT Services are a BS EN 15713: 2009 registered firm.EOL ensure we adhere to a framework of key conditions when destroying confidential information including specific sizes to shred to and how the destruction process is monitored and controlled.
EOL IT Services are a BS 7858:2012 registered firm. EOL ensure we work to a specific Code of Practice for security screening of individuals and third party individuals to be employed by us, prior to their employment.
CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) was created by experienced health and safety professionals in 1997 to improve health and safety standards across the UK.
FSQS is a qualification system for the financial sector. It is designed to standardise and manage requests for compliance and assurance data for major financial services organisations that have adopted FSQS.
The SafeContractor scheme is a SSIP-approved health and safety assessment scheme for contractors who want to demonstrate that they’re taking responsibility for their legal health and safety requirements. By joining, EOL ensure that our health and safety processes and paperwork is up to date and meets legal industry requirements and those of our clients.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.
Our Latest News
Cyber-crime has increased 600% since the start of 20204, the cybersecurity threat has never been higher and the average cost of a data breach is larger than it has been for 17 years. The global pandemic meant that CISOs and their teams were...
Businesses evolve and technology becomes obsolete. Whatever the size of your business, technological advancements will mean that computer hardware will need to be changed to ensure you remain competitive. It is a careful balancing act for CFOs and...
Tier 1, the leading UK circular economy technology company, has today announced an eight-figure investment in IT asset disposal business EOL IT Services Ltd. This significant expansion will almost double Tier 1’s operational capacity and create one...