- Compliance with data protection regulator ICO and use of CESG approved software – EOL utilise the industry leader in data erasure software, Blancco, which is approved to CESG standards. All staff are Blancco certified to carry out data erasure using the software.
- Compliance with all current and relevant environmental and WEEE legislation – EOL have the ability to dispose of all IT asset and electrical devices including white goods ensuring a complete disposal solution for work environments.
- Compliance with the latest ISO legislation and industry standards – EOL are ISO27001, ISO14001, ISO9001, OHSAS18001, BSEN 15713, BS7858 and ADISA Distinction Plus accreditation so exceeded the customer’s requirements in all aspects of legislation and standard.
- Ethical, environmental and behavioural compliance – EOL have their own standards for these areas but as part of our engagement we comply with the customer’s policies if they differ from our own
- Full inventory of kit being received and leaving premises – this is standard practice for all our collection services where we provide, within 24hrs of collection, a full inventory of all equipment collected including asset tag and serial numbers and make and model of all assets.
- Provision of waste transfer notes – under WEEE waste transfer notes are issued at the point of collection and with the booking in report.
- Tracking procedures and documentation for all IT assets – assets are tracked from point of handling at the customer’s site to the point of confirmation of data wiping and resale or confirmation of physical shredding. This includes our own fleet of GPS tracked vehicles ensuring full custody of assets while in transit.
- Destruction Certificates – We provide certification for data bearing assets and media such as tapes, hard drives and flash memory. The certificates confirm complete data destruction including a detailed list of the serial numbers for each hard drive.
- Allow an on-site inspection of the local supplier premises – a site inspection is in the pipeline for early 2015 to allow Cancer Research to visit our processing facility and audit our processes and procedures for IT Asset Disposal.
The level of data managed was official. EOL carried out other services such as peripheral disposal, and recycling of all IT assets following successful data wiping. All staff used in the end to end process are permanent employees of EOL IT Services with all being Security Cleared and CRB checked. The service is managed by an account manager including any planning and logistics for any services requested.
Each of the customer’s requirements was successfully delivered on time. Complying with all customer’s security and audit requirements as well as compliance with all regulatory standards for data management and asset disposal.
Whether for substantial financial gain or to create social or political disorder, cyber-attacks are increasing in prevalence, severity and disruption.… Responding to the challenges of data governance posed by the modern IT network. Cybersecurity has changed exponentially in recent years,… Ask people why they should update their computers operating system, and most, if not all, will reply, ‘to keep the…
5 steps to Take in the Immediate Aftermath of a Cyber-attack?
Implementing a Multifaceted Enterprise Cybersecurity Strategy | EOL IT
OS updates: The Things We Should All Know Before Clicking ‘Snooze’.
Whether for substantial financial gain or to create social or political disorder, cyber-attacks are increasing in prevalence, severity and disruption.…
Responding to the challenges of data governance posed by the modern IT network. Cybersecurity has changed exponentially in recent years,…
Ask people why they should update their computers operating system, and most, if not all, will reply, ‘to keep the…