Working responsibly to ensure minimum impact on the Environment

At EOL we have made a strong and on-going commitment to meet Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) criteria, and to ensure that our clients meet exacting standards of disposal and data erasure. We endeavour to operate a zero landfill policy wherever possible and our aim is to reuse 90% of all IT equipment collected; the remaining 10% goes to our waste management partners for further refinement.

We understand the issues and responsibilities placed on us by the Landfill Regulations Act 2002, so we ensure that all our partners are processing our waste correctly. We use our internal audits and ISO 14001 Environmental Standard to maintain awareness and monitor any risks in the process. Find out more about our Corporate Social Responsibility.

Our strong Environmental Policy, ensures compliance with all current environmental legislation. We work in partnership with staff and clients to help raise awareness of environmental issues and to make continuing improvements to our operations, always focusing on reducing our Carbon Footprint.

At EOL IT Services we demonstrate commitment and responsibility to both our clients and the environment, which is outlined in our Environmental Policy and includes:

  • Our commitment to responsibly recycle and manage clients outgoing assets to ensure minimum impact on the environment
  • Holding quarterly review meetings on all environmental legislation and regulations, aiming to minimise waste and maximise energy efficiency
  • Working closely with waste management partners for responsible disposal of specific products that are beyond economical repair
  • Taking into consideration the importance of efficient transport and the possible effect on the environment through pollution
  • Working together with clients to improve awareness and reduce their own impact on the environment
  • Regularly attending Industry Council for Electronic Equipment Recycling (ICER) Meetings to ensure we are kept up to date with any developments relating to pending legislation

As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.

Our Latest News

We’ve Left the EU. Does GDPR Still Apply?

We’ve Left the EU. Does GDPR Still Apply?

Untangling data protection policy, post-Brexit. The General Data Protection Regulation was the result of the biggest overhaul in European data protection legislation in 20 years. GDPR sought to standardise data privacy across all EU member states along with those...

read more
Can WEEE Legislation Help Businesses Solve the E-waste Crisis?

Can WEEE Legislation Help Businesses Solve the E-waste Crisis?

71% of the world’s population is governed by e-waste legislation, yet the latest figures from the UN report that globally, only 17% of our electrical and electronic devices were recycled in 2019. At June’s G7 summit, world leaders were met by Mount Recyclemore. A vast...

read more
Should Your Fridge Form Part of Your Cybersecurity Strategy?

Should Your Fridge Form Part of Your Cybersecurity Strategy?

Meeting the new challenges presented by the Internet of Things. It wasn’t so long ago that ‘personal data security’ meant shredding financial information and memorising your PIN. Fast-forward a decade and it has become necessary to share our sensitive data far and...

read more

To arrange a demonstration then please complete the form below and we will be in touch to arrange a convenient appointment:

[cf7lead cf7_id=”595″ fields=”Company=company|Email=email|Phone=telephone|First Name=fname|Last Name=lname”]

Protect My Data:

Complete the form below and we will be in touch.

[cf7lead cf7_id=”3320″ fields=”Company=company|Email=email|Phone=telephone|First Name=fname|Last Name=lname”]

Request Information:

Complete the form below and we will be in touch.

[cf7lead cf7_id=”3378″ fields=”Company=company|Email=email|Phone=telephone|First Name=fname|Last Name=lname” title=”Request Information Form”]