Join Our Team
Due to continuing expansion, EOL are looking to fill various vacancies across our operation. With positions in Sales, Logistics and IT to be filled – if you want to be part of the EOL team – we’d love to hear from you.
Partner/Channel Business Development Manager
- Business Development & subsequent Management of new targeted Partner & Channel accounts.
- Ability to discuss complex service capabilities in a professional manner and, where necessary, develop and deliver presentations to diverse audiences.
- Skilled in commercial sales techniques and understanding of contractual negotiations.
- Expert communicator with well-developed skills in listening, building relationships, presenting and producing written communications.
- Co-ordinates opportunity development of both Net New as well as existing Partners.
Preferred personal characteristics and competencies of the ideal candidate:
- Well organised, self-motivated and driven by success both personal and for the company.
- Work independently; with the ability to influence and drive results effectively.
- Understanding of IT Asset disposal or similar services market.
- 5 years experience preferably in similar IT/Technology industries.
- Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Possess knowledge of multiple business verticals.
- Existing Partner & Channel relationships.
- Commutable maximum of 45-minute drive to Maldon, Essex.
Relevant qualifications, skills and experience:
- 2-5 years full time work experience in a Sales related function
- Background in an IT / ITAD related industry considered an advantage
- Some exposure to and familiarity with relevant standards such as ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO20000, BS10012:2009 and applicable laws relating to Data Protection and privacy
Salary: Competitive Salary £25-40k (£60-80k OTE Uncapped Commission + Bonus) (NB. Salary range based upon experience)
Area: Office based 60% – 40 % Field