Business Development Manager
POSTED 8th Feb 2021
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission + Bonus
Office based 70% – 30 % Field
As the UK’s most accredited independent IT Asset Disposition and Managed Services organisation, EOL provide clients an extensive suite of IT downstream services. As a 24 year-old family run business, we are proud of an unparalleled reputation for professionalism, quality and customer care.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales professional to join our team. Are you self-motivated and confident enough to communicate at C-Level? Are you an ambitious individual with a professional approach? Do you want an environment where you can be rewarded for your efforts with a good commission system and keep what you win? Is it time to sell something that you can actually be proud of? Do you have the energy and motivation to seek out and win business relationships that will shape your future career? If the answer is yes, then we need to speak with you.
You will be responsible for the development and management of new and existing key accounts (approximately 50/50) split across specific market verticals. Working with internal & external resources, promoting a large portfolio of products and services, Bidding for and managing large IT Infrastructure projects.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience preferably in similar IT/Technology industries.
- Ability to discuss complex service capabilities in a professional manner and, where necessary, develop and deliver presentations to diverse audiences.
- Skilled in commercial sales techniques and understanding of contractual negotiations.
- Well organised, self-motivated and driven by success both personal and for the company.
- Work independently; with the ability to influence and drive results effectively.
- Expert communicator with well-developed skills in listening, building relationships, presenting and producing written communications.
- Co-ordinates opportunity development of both Net New as well as existing customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Understanding of IT Asset disposal or similar services market.
- Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Possess knowledge multiple business verticals.
- Existing C-Level Enterprise relationships.
- Commutable maximum of 45 minute drive to Maldon, Essex.
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.