Client Relationship Sales Administrator
POSTED 17th March 2021
Permanent Position (part time hours considered)
£19 – 22k plus Commission and Bonus.
- Provide a high calibre of administration with responsibility for all duties associated with Client Services department
- Support Senior Management
- Create and maintain reports from internal systems
- Maintain records by accurate data entry to company CRM and databases
- Manage correspondence between Clients and Client Services Team
- Ensure all processes are performed accurately and efficiently
- Provide administration duties to ensure solutions and services meet our client requirements
- Answering of telephone
- Develop and nurture your own select group of Clients to fruition
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
- Works on own initiative, good interpersonal skills and team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Absolutely trustworthy and professional with high standards
- Aware of the need for discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Ability and willingness to deliver high activity
- Passion for learning and development
- Good at establishing productive relationships with work colleagues and clients
- Desire to progress a career in Sales
- Team Player
References and security checks / full vetting inc DBS , Five Year Employment History and Credit Checks will be undertaken due to nature of organisation
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.