POSTED 8th Feb 2021
£17,000 – £20,000
Working hours are currently 8.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday – Friday (30 mins Lunch break)
We are looking for a dedicated Dispatch Assistant to pick, pack and dispatch IT equipment. Must be able to work within a Team environment and have ability to work unaided and use initiative.
The ideal candidate should possess the following strengths:
- Reliable, organised and trustworthy
- Must be physically fit as some medium/heavy lifting involved.
- Be able to cope well under pressure.
- Experience in a similar role in Despatch or a Warehouse environment
- Fork-Lift Licence would be considered an advantage but training with an accredited provider will given.
PLEASE NOTE: Car driver preferential due to need to move vehicles around yard to allow for skip removal etc.
The ideal candidate should possess receive the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Extended Christmas shutdown (not part of annual entitlement)
- Paid Overtime
- Additional Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Full uniform supplied.
- Training provided including Flexitruck Forklift Licence
- Team Building events
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.