Driver / Drivers Assistant (Potential for funded Class 2 Licence)
£17,500 – £20,000 annum
Overtime. Bonus, Overnight money
We are looking for Logistics personnel to join our front-line team who are the ‘face of EOL’, therefore must be presentable, have good communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Must hold current clean Driving Licence and consideration will be given to funded training for Class 2 Licence in future so willingness to undertake Test considered an advantage.
This is not solely a Driver’s Assistant role, as you will be joining a high calibre team carrying out a varied role as daily activities can range from equipment collections to IT Managed Service activity (e.g. relocations, secure data deletion), both within the UK and Europe.
Please note: Some heavy lifting/moving of equipment involved so must be physically fit.
- Basic salary £17,500 – £20,000 DOE but there is the opportunity to enhance your income through bonus schemes and overtime.
- Basic hours 8 am – 5 pm but Overtime and overnights will be incurred for which you will be generously compensated:
- Private hotel room during overnight stays
- Overnight allowance to cover the cost of evening meal and lunch
- Regular Team Building events (when Covid restrictions allow)
- Full uniform supplied
- Free onsite parking
- Annual Christmas shutdown (in addition to entitlement)
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Standard clean Driving Licence and current Passport required.
We are moving towards being a paperless organisation so must be IT literate and able to use electronic devices such as iphone/iPad/SurfacePro etc
- Full security vetting checks and references will be undertaken due to nature of role.
Please note: In view of the volume of Applicants, we will only contact those who are successful in being offered an Interview.
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.
Untangling data protection policy, post-Brexit. The General Data Protection Regulation was the...
71% of the world’s population is governed by e-waste legislation, yet the latest figures from the...
Meeting the new challenges presented by the Internet of Things. It wasn’t so long ago that...