POSTED 8th Feb 2021
£17,500 – £20,000
DOE but there is the opportunity to enhance your income through bonus schemes and overtime.
8 am – 5 pm – overtime and overnights will be incurred for which you will be generously compensated:
- Performing secure data erasure to EOL’s required standard whilst under supervision.
- Engineering/Fixing ICT Equipment whilst under supervision.
- Recording item on to the database whilst under supervision.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates in line with the needs of the business.
- To take part of technical and awareness training as and when required.
We are looking for Logistics personnel to join our front-line team who are the ‘face of EOL’, therefore must be presentable, have good communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Must hold current clean Driving Licence and consideration will be given to funded training for Class 2 Licence in future so willingness to undertake Test considered an advantage.
This is not solely a Driver’s Assistant role, as you will be joining a high calibre team carrying out a varied role as daily activities can range from equipment collections to IT Managed Service activity (e.g. relocations, secure data deletion), both within the UK and Europe.
PLEASE NOTE: Some heavy lifting/moving of equipment involved so must be physically fit.
- Standard clean Driving Licence and current Passport required.
- We are moving towards being a paperless organisation so must be IT literate and able to use electronic devices such as iphone/iPad/SurfacePro etc
- Full security vetting checks and references will be undertaken due to nature of role.
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.