Goods In Assistant
£16,500 – £18,500 annum
We are looking for a Goods In Assistant to join our existing, hardworking team. Must be able to work within a Team environment and have ability to work unaided and use initiative.
The ideal candidate will possess the following strengths:
- Reliable, organised and trustworthy
- Must be physically fit as some medium/heavy lifting involved
- Be able to cope well under pressure
- Experience in a similar role or a Warehouse environment
The role includes:
- Unloading cages and pallets collected from our Clients
- Stacking / wrapping pallets for storage
- Sorting deliveries into categories and loading onto conveyor belts
- Identifying and recycling plastics, metals, and cardboard for recycling
- Ensuring that the area is clean and all rubbish is removed
Additional job info:
- Hours of work – 8.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday – Friday with 30 mins Lunch Break
- Fork Lift Licence would be considered an advantage but training with an accredited provider will be considered after Probation.
- Car driver preferential due to need to move vehicles around yard to allow for skip removal etc.
- 28 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Extended Christmas shutdown (in addition to annual entitlement)
- Paid Overtime
- Additional Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Full uniform supplied
- Training provided including Flexitruck Forklift Licence
- Team Building events
Please note: In view of the volume of Applicants, we will only contact those who are successful in being offered an Interview.
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.
Bloatware isn’t new but despite this, it remains unexpected by the majority of end-users when they...
The growth of the cloud, the emergence of hybrid working and remote collaboration along with the...
Our customers and business associates alike are now actively looking to do business with...