IT Processing Technician
£16,500 – £20,000 annum
Quarterly Bonus, Overtime
IT Processing Technician required for Maldon, Essex based company.
We are looking for individuals who can work as part of a team to process redundant IT equipment and resolve any issues presented.
The ideal candidate will possess the following strengths:
- Basic IT knowledge with keyboard skills
- Accurate data entry with attention to detail
- Be able to cope well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Good time management
- Salary dependent on age, relevant experience and qualifications
- CompTIA qualifications considered an advantage
- Full uniform supplied
- Free parking
- Annual Christmas shutdown (not part of entitlement)
- Quarterly target related Bonus Scheme
- CPD, opportunity to gain additional funded qualifications
- Team Building events
- Dress Down Friday
- Annual Staff Recognition Rewards
- Christmas Party
- 15 minute break AM/PM
Additional job info:
- Full training will be given
- Hours of work – 8.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday – Friday with 30 mins Lunch Break
- 30 minute commute of Maldon, Essex would be preferable
- All Applicants will be subject to DBS, Credit and Five Year Employment History checks and References under vetting to BS7858 standard
Must be able to demonstrate Right to Work in UK due to security vetting requirements
Please note: In view of the volume of Applicants, we will only contact those who are successful in being offered an Interview.
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.
Untangling data protection policy, post-Brexit. The General Data Protection Regulation was the...
71% of the world’s population is governed by e-waste legislation, yet the latest figures from the...
Meeting the new challenges presented by the Internet of Things. It wasn’t so long ago that...