IT Processing Technician
Salary to be up to £20,500
Related Bonus payments, OTE £25,000
We are looking for a new IT Project Services Engineer to assist with internal managed services at EOL’s secure facility as well as a fantastic opportunity to attend client sites, all over the UK, to provide to an array of services we offer.
We are seeking for a mature thinking, presentable, personable professional who sets high standards for both themselves and their work to attend client sites and be able assist with various projects, working alongside an experienced project manager. Additionally, assisting with internal managed services requirements including, system upgrades, windows imaging, stock management and reporting, while ensuring products are prepared and despatched to the client within the agreed time frame, while also using their own initiative to solve any problems which may occur, working alone or as part of a small team.
Our ideal candidate will need to be self-disciplined and possess good interpersonal, customer facing skills.
The ideal candidate will possess the following strengths:
- Reliable and trust worthy
- Good time management
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have intermediate IT knowledge (any certification or qualification highly desirable)
- Any IT skills or qualifications, i.e. CompTIA IT Fundamentals ITF+ or CompTIA A+ would be highly desirable
- Minimum of 1 year experience in IT industry (Qualified by Experience) if no educational qualification
- Good time keeping and absence record
- Willing to work individually and as part of a team
- Full clean driving license. Willing to drive when required
- Must be flexible with overtime. Willing to work start early, finish late, stay overnight and occasional weekends.
- Can cope well under pressure.
- Meets deadlines
- Good knowledge about the importance of data security. Previous work experience in similar industry highly desirable
- Interested in career development to expand their knowledge and meet the business needs
Standard mileage allowance of 45p per mile if using your own vehicle
- Extended Christmas shutdown (in addition to annual entitlement)
- Paid Overtime and Overnight allowance
- Additional Quarterly Bonus Scheme plus specific job related Bonuses
- Free onsite parking
- Team Building events
Additional job info:
- Full training will be given
- Hours of work – 8.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday – Friday with 30 mins Lunch Break
- 30 minute commute of Maldon, Essex would be preferable
- All Applicants will be subject to DBS, Credit and Five Year Employment History checks and References under vetting to BS7858 standard
Must be able to demonstrate Right to Work in UK due to security vetting requirements
Please note: In view of the volume of Applicants, we will only contact those who are successful in being offered an Interview.
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.
5 Best Practices for Responsible ITAD. The prospect of a data security breach has long been the...
The technology manufacturer's battery of choice, the lithium-ion (or li-ion) is the most commonly...
Our devices are an integral part of our everyday daily lives and as such, their use has become...