Junior Project Services Engineer
POSTED 24th Mar 2021
£14, 000 – £20,400
8:30 – 5:00
This is a fantastic opportunity to join EOL IT Services as a Junior Project Services Engineer.
We are seeking a mature thinking, presentable, personable professional who sets high standards for both themselves and their work to attend client sites and be able assist with various projects. You will work alongside an experienced project manager and have the opportunity to attend client sites, all over the UK, providing an array of IT services.
Additionally, assisting with internal managed services requirements including, system upgrades, windows imaging and stock management and reporting. Ensuring products are prepared and despatched to our Clients within the agreed time frame, while also using your own initiative to solve any problems which may occur, working alone or as part of a small team.
The ideal candidate should possess the following strengths:
- Self-disciplined with good interpersonal skills
- Customer facing with a positive attitude to customer services
- Reliable and trust worthy
- Good time management
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have intermediate IT knowledge (any certification or qualification highly desirable)
- IT skills or qualifications, i.e. CompTIA IT Fundamentals ITF+ or CompTIA A+ would be highly desirable
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in the IT industry (Qualified by Experience) if no educational qualifications
- Good time keeping and absence record
- Willing to work individually and as part of a team
- Full clean driving license. Willing to drive when required
- Must be flexible with overtime. Willing to start early, finish late, stay overnight and occasional weekends
- Cope well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge about the importance of data security. Previous work experience in similar industry highly desirable
- Interested in career development to expand their knowledge and meet the business needs
- 28 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Extended Christmas shutdown (not part of annual entitlement)
- Paid Overtime
- Additional Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Full uniform supplied.
- Training provided
- Team Building events
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.
5 Practical Steps to Help Businesses Reopen Securely. The UK Government’s roadmap out of lockdown has paved the way for… Managing the Escalating Threat from COVID-19. When the global Coronavirus pandemic struck, naturally businesses immediately focused on continuity of… IT has become a part of modern business and has crept its way into business life since the advent of…
How Can You Ensure a Safe Transition Back to the Workplace?
4 Ways to Protect Your Remote Teams From Cyber-attack.
Why Business Should Entrust IT Disposal to Experts
5 Practical Steps to Help Businesses Reopen Securely. The UK Government’s roadmap out of lockdown has paved the way for…
Managing the Escalating Threat from COVID-19. When the global Coronavirus pandemic struck, naturally businesses immediately focused on continuity of…
IT has become a part of modern business and has crept its way into business life since the advent of…