Part Time Admin Assistant
£18,000 – £21,000 (pro rata’d)
This role will attract bonus payments and commission, therefore OTE expected to be between £23-25k.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-expanding, fast paced team at our Maldon based company.
We are looking for a new Part Time Administration Assistant to join our current team, working alongside our Managed Services Director. Ideally around 20 hours per week over five days (Monday-Friday) but there is some degree of flexibility for the right candidate with hours to suit.
Experience in the IT industry would be considered an advantage but we require at least two years’ experience in a similar role.
The role involves:
- Providing a high calibre of administration with responsibility for all duties associated with our Managed Services department
- Support Senior Management
- Create and maintain reports from internal systems
- Maintain records by accurate data entry to company CRM and databases
- Manage correspondence between Clients and Managed Services team
- Ensure all processes are performed accurately and efficiently
- Provide administration duties to ensure solutions and services meet our client requirements
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
- Work on own initiative, good interpersonal skills and team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Absolutely trustworthy and professional with high standards
- Aware of the need for discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Good at establishing productive relationships with work colleagues and clients
- Team Player
Please note: Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to all interested parties. Therefore if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been selected for Interview.
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.
5 Best Practices for Responsible ITAD. The prospect of a data security breach has long been the...
The technology manufacturer's battery of choice, the lithium-ion (or li-ion) is the most commonly...
Our devices are an integral part of our everyday daily lives and as such, their use has become...