Stock & Inventory Management Assistant
£16,500 – £18,000 annum
Quarterly Bonus, Overtime
Stock & Inventory Management Assistant required to clean equipment, locate stock, undertake regular stocktaking and record details, pick, pack and box Orders as required and general undertake all aspects of Inventory Management.
Must be able to use own initiative and work alone or in a Team.
Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy will be required.
Full training and support to be given.
The ideal candidate will possess the following strengths:
- Must be IT literate and have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Accurate data entry with attention to detail
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Good time management
Additional job info:
- Hours of work – 8.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday – Friday with 30 mins Lunch Break
- 30 minute commute of Maldon, Essex would be preferable
- All Applicants will be subject to DBS, Credit and Five Year Employment History checks and References under vetting to BS7858 standard
- Full uniform supplied
- Free parking
- Annual Christmas shutdown (not part of entitlement)
- Quarterly target related Bonus Scheme
- CPD, opportunity to gain additional funded qualifications
- Team Building events
- Dress Down Friday
- Annual Staff Recognition Rewards
- Christmas Party
- 15 minute break AM/PM
Please note: In view of the volume of Applicants, we will only contact those who are successful in being offered an Interview.
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.
Untangling data protection policy, post-Brexit. The General Data Protection Regulation was the...
71% of the world’s population is governed by e-waste legislation, yet the latest figures from the...
Meeting the new challenges presented by the Internet of Things. It wasn’t so long ago that...