£15-20k per annum
Permanent, Full time
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who can work as part of a team within our warehouse.
The ideal candidate will possess the following strengths:
- Reliable and trust worthy
- Good time management
The Role Include:
- Unloading cages and pallets
- Stacking / wrapping pallets
- Sorting deliveries into categories
- Identifying and recycling plastics, metals, and cardboard for recycling
- Rubbish removal
- Work within a Team environment and have ability to work unaided and use initiative.
- Some experience of database use to be considered an advantage.
- Must be IT literate as accurate data entry is a major part of the role.
The Benefits Include:
- 28 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Extended Christmas shutdown (in addition to annual entitlement)
- Additional Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Free onsite parking and free refreshments
- Full uniform supplied
- Training provided including Flexitruck Forklift Licence
Must be able to demonstrate Right to Work in UK due to security vetting requirements
Please note: In view of the volume of Applicants, we will only contact those who are successful in being offered an Interview.
EOL IT Services are a Disability Confident employer and will give full consideration to all applicants.
Sound like you fit the position? Get in touch below.
As the UK’s most accredited ITAD, EOL remains focussed on enhancing our resources, capabilities and compliance in line with evolving clients’ needs and changing legislative requirements.
Smartphones, tablets and the Internet of Things are great business enablers when it comes to being...
Insider threats are a substantial threat across all sectors and industries; affecting...
5 Best Practices for Responsible ITAD. The prospect of a data security breach has long been the...