EOL IT Services Ltd site does not automatically capture or store personal or financial information, other than information that is automatically logged about visitors and which is used to produce statistics about the use of the site. The following types of information are automatically collected and stored about any visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the site;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the site;
- the date and time you visit the site;
- the pages you visit on the site;
- if you linked to our site from another website, the address of that website;
- if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
This information is collected by our web server and is only used for system administration and to provide statistics which we use to evaluate use of our site.
You will be asked for personal information if you wish to use our services (such as our shredding or collection services, newsletters, etc or if you make a general enquiry or ask us to contact you). In each case we will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have told us you wish to use. We will not provide your information to any other organisation other than within EOL IT Services Ltd.
Links within this site to other websites are not covered by this policy.
Security Risks to be aware of Before Relocating Offices
Office relocation might be an inevitable aspect of business growth, but that doesn’t mean it’s without risk. Whether you’re moving…
How To Arrange a Secure Office Relocation
As a business evolves, it’s normal for teams to grow and for your office space needs to change. It’s natural…
How ITAD Can Unlock the Value of Reverse Supply Chains
Of course, IT asset disposal often entails responsibly removing redundant IT assets from business locations, but IT asset disposal can…