At EOL IT Services our core activity has always been IT asset disposal and data security.
EOL IT Services Ltd is the UK’s most accredited provider of IT Asset Disposal (ITAD), Lifecycle Services and Data Destruction. We offer the skills, resources and experience of operating within the industry since 1996. This includes IT disposal, data destruction and of course, recycling.
Our services ensure that you mitigate the risks associated with securely managing your IT assets throughout their lifecycle, comply with all relevant data security, mitigate risk, ensure environmental compliance and reduce costs. EOL are trusted by many leading organisations operating in sectors such as banking, law, financial services, healthcare, education and the public sector.
EOL’s commitment to a truly secure chain of custody and our compliant processes has ensured our accreditations go beyond the normal standards now expected. Our investment is on-going – with both quality and compliance – supplying secure and sustainable services to our client base in the UK and Europe.
EOL IT Services operate a zero landfill policy and in cases where IT equipment or component parts cannot be refurbished for the second user market they are broken down into specific material categories, for example, metals and plastics and sent on to accredited partners for refinement.
EOL IT Services also partner with VAR’s, IT Manufacturers, Leasing Companies and Systems Integrators to create a “single source” concept to ensure chain of custody.
EOL IT Services’ computer recycling package includes:
- Residual Values provided against End of Life IT equipment – quoted up-front incorporating guaranteed residual value provided for legacy equipment.
- Data destruction to UK Government NCSC standards with certificated proof of erasure for every hard drive or data bearing asset.
- A managed IT disposal service that can be fully integrated with roll-out programmes and other service partners.
- Full audit trail with itemised reporting – start to finish.
- The assurance of a zero landfill policy, encouraging environmental best practice
- Flexible collection times via our own fleet of GPS satellite tracked vehicles
- All EOL staff are directly employed (we do not use contract/agency staff) and are DBS checked (Disclosure and Barring Service) and screened to BS 7858 standards.
- UK and European collections available.
- All of our IT disposal services are WEEE Compliant and currently exceed all relevant current UK and European legislation.