Partner/Channel Business Development Manager
- Business Development & subsequent Management of new targeted Partner & Channel accounts.
- Ability to discuss complex service capabilities in a professional manner and, where necessary, develop and deliver presentations to diverse audiences.
- Skilled in commercial sales techniques and understanding of contractual negotiations.
- Expert communicator with well-developed skills in listening, building relationships, presenting and producing written communications.
- Co-ordinates opportunity development of both Net New as well as existing Partners.
Preferred personal characteristics and competencies of the ideal candidate:
- Well organised, self-motivated and driven by success both personal and for the company.
- Work independently; with the ability to influence and drive results effectively.
- Understanding of IT Asset disposal or similar services market.
- 5 years experience preferably in similar IT/Technology industries.
- Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Possess knowledge of multiple business verticals.
- Existing Partner & Channel relationships.
- Commutable maximum of 45-minute drive to Maldon, Essex.
Relevant qualifications, skills and experience:
- 2-5 years full time work experience in a Sales related function
- Background in an IT / ITAD related industry considered an advantage
- Some exposure to and familiarity with relevant standards such as ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO20000, BS10012:2009 and applicable laws relating to Data Protection and privacy
Salary: Competitive Salary £25-40k (£60-80k OTE Uncapped Commission + Bonus) (NB. Salary range based upon experience)
Area: Office based 60% – 40 % Field
Security Risks to be aware of Before Relocating Offices
Office relocation might be an inevitable aspect of business growth, but that doesn’t mean it’s without risk. Whether you’re moving…
How To Arrange a Secure Office Relocation
As a business evolves, it’s normal for teams to grow and for your office space needs to change. It’s natural…
How ITAD Can Unlock the Value of Reverse Supply Chains
Of course, IT asset disposal often entails responsibly removing redundant IT assets from business locations, but IT asset disposal can…